Teaching is hard...
It is physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually draining.
Over the last 15 years, Dave Crandall has been coaching and encouraging educators. He has seen first-hand the common traps and pressures that lead excellent teachers to the edge of burnout.
Using wisdom and compassion, this Summer cohort has been specifically designed to help teachers refresh their hearts and prepare them for the next academic year. The goal is to provide you with tools to help you thrive through the next year (and your career).
1. Using the interest form below teachers will express their interest and their preferred night.
2. Once we have six committed participants agreeing to an evening, we will begin the cohort.
3. Each week we will meet, discuss a topic, and offer practical strategies for thriving.
We know some teachers will be away occasionally for much-needed vacations - that's ok. You are free to attend as many sessions or as few as you want.
This cohort will end before classes resume in July.
· Thriving in impossible situations
· No More “Superhero Mentality”
· Avoiding “Teacher Burnout”
· Sustainable year-long self-care
· Overcoming teacher traps
· Reserving energy for your family
- and other topics as requested.
Let’s Work Together
Get in touch so we can help you thrive. Complete the form below if a) you want more information or b) you want to sign up for this cohort. We will respond accordingly via email and keep you informed about the start date. You will not be charged until the evening is established by the majority of participants.